Impressum / AGB
ENTRIES REFERRED TO §5 TM
Via Roemer 23
Phone Nr.: +39 366 33 10 600
Managing director: Schwarz Patrick
ARCHIVIO UFFICIALE DELLA CCIAA
VAT number: IT 03014780211
Codice destinatario: SU9YNJA
PEC Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato e
Agricoltura di BOLZANO
KronAir vGmbH flies under the license of HeliSeven.
HeliSeven is an air carrier licensed under the EU regulation 1008/2008 and licensed by the Luftfahrt-Bundesamt under the license number D-185EG.
You run your own CAMO under the number DE.CAMO.185AOC.
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our e-mail address can be found above in the imprint.
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS:
- For the business relations of any kind between the KronAir vGmbH and you as customers the following terms and conditions apply. Deviating conditions or general terms and conditions of the customer are not valid, unless this has been agreed in writing.
- All offers, regardless of whether they are made by telephone, fax, Internet, e-mail or in any other way, are only binding for KronAir vGmbH if they have been confirmed in writing.
- KronAir GmbH reserves the right not to render the promised service if it turns out after the conclusion of the contract that the services offered cannot be performed. In such a case the customer will be notified immediately.
- The services offered will be subject to technical examination and risk assessment. If this results in a non-fulfilment of the order, however, the formulated agreement for the provision of services shall be deemed cancelled. In special cases, KronAir vGmbH reserves the right to claim the costs incurred.
- All prices are net prices plus VAT and any travel and transport charges.
- Details of execution deadlines are generally not binding, unless a specific execution date has been agreed in writing.
- Damage compensation claims against KronAir vGmbH for non-performance or default are excluded unless there is intent or gross negligence.
- For technical or meteorological reasons KronAir vGmbH can cancel the flight at short notice without any claim for damages or cancellation fees.
- Since all services are performed individually for you, no right of return of any kind can be granted.
WARRANTIES AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES:
- Damages incurred as a customer by the services of KronAir vGmbH are covered by insurance. However, a maximum sum and the requirement that these are clearly attributable to the behaviour of KronAir vGmbH apply here. By placing an order, you acknowledge KronAir vGmbH as a suitable service provider for the order described.
- For extraordinary and grossly negligent errors of KronAir vGmbH there is a complaint period of 5 days from the end of the order. For the rest, the warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- To the complete payment of all claims against them as customers, including all ancillary claims, the delivered services and corresponding confirmations remain the property of KronAir vGmbh
FULFILMENT AND JURISDICTION:
- There is only Italian law.
- Exclusive place of jurisdiction for actions against KronAir vGmbH is Bolzano. This also applies to lawsuits by KronAir vGmbH.
- Should any of these provisions – for whatever reason – not be applied, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Programming and technical support: INOOVA GmbH
Bruder Willram Str. 33